Inspiration | I ♥ Pink


I eat with Pink, I sleep in Pink, I think Pink, I dream Pink yes I'm in love with Pink. Since I was a little girl was Pink my favorite colour. All mine stuff are Pink and even my room.  Pink is easy to combine in clothes and accessories, cause it just goes with fashion. Find the adventure of Pink.

Pink
''Pink is the colour we most often connect with romance
Used for love, friendship, harmony, compassion, relaxation and companionship
Pink is symbolic of gentle emotions and of emotional unions
Western society often links pink with young female children and has recently been used in the
pink ribbon breast cancer campaign.
Use it in Magi spells of protection and unconditional love.''



VS♥






2 comments :

  1. love it! Merry Christmas!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete