Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011; watch online



I saw the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for the first time when I was fifteen on Fashiontv I  immediately fell in love. From that day I was a big fan till now. I've watched the shows from 2000 till now.

I just finished with watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and it was amazing! The creations that they made I have no words for it! I like the themes. The Angels were great I love Chanel Iman, Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima. The performances were great; Kanye West, Jay-Z, Maroon 5 and of course
Nicki Minaj. Overall it was a great show. Who is your favorite Angel?
Enjoy the show, because I did enjoy watching the show.
A dream of every girl♥




2 comments :

  1. Your blog is so cute. Well done.
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the show, it's so creative and fun! x

    ReplyDelete