Wardrobe | New in



Today I went shopping with a friend of mine, and every where there was sale, but I came for four things. Metallic-, dark red-, and leopard jeans and a dark red sweater. Well, I found my metallic jeans, but I bought it in the wrong size from the Zara! So I have to bring it back. I got that H&M sweater picture above, it was four euro and I couldn't leave it in the store, now I think it's the wrong colour and it is, cause I wanted a dark red sweater. I did not succeed today, but tomorrow I have to! The only thing I can say is; Women, hopeless!


VS♥

2 comments :

  1. Wow, so cheap :) Great sweater!

    http://ohiwishblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog. A new post has come up on my blog too, I hope you take a look. :)

    EstiloByGopika

    xx Gopika

    ReplyDelete