Wardrobe | New In



Yes, Finally I have my own Lita Jeffrey Campbell! I'm so happy with them, and the shoebox looks adorable. I ordered the shoes on solestruck, they are in my opinion not costumer friendly. The way that they answer your e-mails, is like I wouldn't even response like that. I recommended to not order from them if you live in Europe. They don't care, if you don't get your shoes, so shipping is on own risk ( it is also clearly indicated on the site). For me it's the first and last time that I order on there webshop. They have nice items though, but I prefer Nelly for now. Enough of the negatives, I'm going to rock these shoes!


VS♥



3 comments :

  1. can't go wrong with Lita's! such a statement piece in any outfit :) still waiting to buy a pair myself

    www.styledbyliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect!! Love this

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete