Bikini 's



This summer I'm going on vacation I don't know were yet, but that's gonna be all right. So I was looking for a new bikini in the city. Obvious, I couldn't fine anything, so I searched on Tumblr, H&M, Google, Victoria's Secret et cetera. I found so many beautiful Bikini's. Here are my favorites, tell me which bikini should I make? Please help me out, I like 'em all, but I can't choose one.

VS♥



 Photo   1: Biquínis Moda Verão 2012 Rosa
 Photo   2: Victoria's Secret
 Photo   3: Unknown
 Photo   4: Victoria's Secret
 Photo   5: Unknown
 Photo   6: L Space
 Photo   7: L Space
 Photo   8: http://www.nastygal.com
 Photo   9: Beach Bunny
 Photo 10: Victoria's Secret
 Photo 11: H&M ( Victoria Tornegren) http://victoriatornegren.se
 Photo 12: H&M ( Victoria Tornegren) http://victoriatornegren.se

17 comments :

  1. although i like all of your picks, the last one is definitely my favorite! i'm more a fan of simple bathing suits and that one is simply gorgeous! the orange suit is very nice as well.

    xx Olivia
    IWANTTHESESHOES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white one with al the fringes !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind de 3e bikini prachtig.
    De witte bikini staat je geweldig.
    Triangelcups zijn makkerlijk om te maken. Voor beugelbikini's heb je meer ervaring nodig. Je kunt naar Kantje Boord in A'dam, daar hebben ze hele leuke bikini's hangen als voorbeeld, ze kunnen je ook goed advies geven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so many great ones!


    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurf

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog!


    http://www.vigilantlense.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geweldige bikini's allemaal, helaas staan veel bikini's mij niet zo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank u for ur comment
    like he first one by vs, the 6th one by l space, and the last one by H&M!
    ur body is amazing *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. die witte staat je echt goed!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. People read! the last two picture's is by Victoria Tornegren | it stands there clearly |

    ReplyDelete
  10. many of them look pretty cos pics are pretty :) as it always happens in fashion :) but I would def go for red by VS and white by H&M is just perfect :)

    United Kingdom Of Fashion

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh i wish i had their bodies lol

    annasui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the ones by Biquínis Moda Verão 2012 Rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of those!

    XX, Gwen

    http://leblogdegwenetseg.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your sweet comment! awesome blog! I'm following!
    Follow
    thefashiontwice.com
    facebook page
    GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete