Ever Eden



Some of you already may know Michelle Phan, and some of you may not know her yet. Michelle Phan is a beauty Guru on Youtube. she started blogging on Youtube in 2007. I follow her for months on Youtube. She is really a big inspiration for me and for many others. Michelle Phan just started her Jewelry line called Ever Eden. Her collection will available on June 18th.

Here can you visit her:

VS♥




''The initial Ever Eden collection finds inspiration in the story of Saint Joan of Arc.  In the 15th century, a brave peasant daughter of a shepherd became a soldier and led the French army into victory.


Joan of Arc professed to bear God’s message, and at the age of 16 she embarked on a mission to stand before the French King Charles VII and declare her destiny to lead the King’s army. Convinced of her divine crusade, the King armored Joan and presented her with a large army to lead. 


A few years later, Joan was captured as a prisoner of war and sentenced to death, to be officially declared a saint over 500 years later.


The Ever Eden line is divided into two categories - Sanctuary and Knight. The Sanctuary pieces represent Joan’s faith and spirit, and are inspired by rose windows on churches and the mandorla symbol. The armory inspired Knight collection personify Joan’s bravery and strength.



I am not afraid, I was born to do this.” – Saint Joan of Arc

Saint Joan of Arc was canonized on 16 May 1920, exactly 92 years before the debut of Ever Eden by Michelle Phan.

From here on out, I will be debuting 9 new pieces over the course of 5 weeks!  The entire collection will be available on June 18th
 As a young girl, I made my own jewelry for fun…This project began as an idea all that time ago, and now it’s finally real!  I want to thank every single one of you for inspiring me to believe in myself, and to fight passionately for what I love.  You too can achieve your dreams!  Success is something everyone wishes for, but it is hard work, determination, and bravery that will get you there. ''





5 comments :

  1. Congrats dear!!!!
    She's a very inspirational person!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :) I like your header!:)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool blog!So bright and colorful!Love it!
    U can visit my blog as well at anamocca.blogspot.com and join if u like!:))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks amazing!!!

    I want invite you to the giveaway on my blog from ROMWE. You can win: A backless dress + 50 $+ secret gift. Would you join?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete