Clip in hair extensions



Its time for weave, I don't have experience with extensions, hair, etc. In February I had my hair cut into a bob. After two weeks I regret it ( yeah, I know. Stupid! ). So I tried everything to get my hair grow faster, but it's doesn't grow fast enough. So, this is plan B, and I need this now! I don't like to waste money on hair, cause is not even mine. Many spend a lot of money on hair, I think its crazy. My mom nows that she gave me this weave. It looks like a dead animal, haha. Now I'm going to sew the clips in. I hope that plan B will work out.


VS♥

8 comments :

  1. Awesome dear! I'm obsessed for long hair. I need one of these!!
    Really love these blog, i'm a new follower ;)

    NADA PARA VESTIR
    C á t i a S o u s a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to see how you are with extensions :) thanks for your visit!
    My Daily Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. curious to see your new hairstyle!

    lovely blog! do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love extensions
    :)
    I have many clip in extensions:)
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zien er goed uit!Ben benieuwd naar t resultaat
    xo
    http://maximesieta.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Your blog is nice and i also love long hair than bob cut or short hair!
      Thank you very much for the post and nice pictures!

      Clip In Hair Extensions

      Delete
  7. Matting is evil! It’s one of the worst things that can happen to hair weft extensions. When your hair becomes impossibly tangled, it is damaging to your hair, your extensions, and your scalp. Knowing how brush your Brazilian hair weaves properly is an essential part of keeping your hair beautiful, long, and healthy.

    ReplyDelete