Inspiration | Style Icon



Some of you like her some of you might not. Well, I don't agree with her decisions she makes lately in her personal life, but thats not even our business. So I always will adore her as a stylist. She is beautiful, and I'm so happy that everyone knows her, cause she has curves. She shows everyone that you don't have to be skinny to look good. In my eyes she is a good role model for many girls. Yes, people I adore her style, I'm visit her site at least once a week, and everything what you just read is the reason I get inspired by Kim Kardashian.




6 comments :

  1. She is so beautiful!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I love Kim <3
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not a big fan of her but she looks spectacular in this photo!and what she said about women with curves being a cheeseburger away from looking heavy-is sooooo true!!!!:)
    xoxo




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post:)
    check my blog if you want
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cool blog! I'm following it. How do I "like" an article? just can't figure it out.. :)

    ReplyDelete