Details of today



So yeah, I went shopping last week after work, never had in my mind that I was on my shoppingbreak. The only thing I was worry about that I had to get white shorts for LoveLand festival (pictures here) before closing time. Eventually I stick up with more than just white jeans ( I cut off in shorts). The damage is not high I spend about 70 euro. It always can be worse than that. Only the skull top was full price the rest of the items I got from sale. On the second photo it looks like I've to pee. If I'm bored I like to make stupid/weird pictures. Don't judge me, haha.

VS♥

TUMBLR|TWITTER|INSTAGRAM|FASHIOLISTA|BLOGLOVIN


Top: Zara Shorts: River Island Ring: Ebay

7 comments :

  1. Girl I love your outfit ! Need the sweatshirt and ring !

    xx


    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog dear <3 It's so pretty <3<3<3 I've also a blog :) If do you like also we could follow each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!! That sweatshirt and ring are perfect!
    xox
    Ylenia / Ambitieuse

    ReplyDelete