NEW IN



We all preparing for fall/winter, fall collection are stocked in stores, and everyone is shopping in to make it through the winter. I had other thoughts in mind. This year was the planning to survive the winter with a leather jacket I would make it through. Till I went to the city with my neighbor/friend, saw the jacket on a mannequin. First time we walked trough: No, I'm here to exchange a sweater! I walked on by. After exchanging we went back, got nearby the store again, and then I was trapped and walked in the store. Fitted the jacket, it was love at first sight. Conclusion: Let it quickly be winter!
( Jacket 127 euro in store, online)


VS♥

19 comments :

  1. Definitely a jacket worth buying!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog;*

    http://the-blondes-pancakes-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ncie, I also want to buy a parka this fall =)
    Hey I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool jacket, great colour! I'm inviting to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing purchase! I am getting so excited for Fall! Yay for layers!! I adore your new jacket! xx

    -Lauren

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment :D
    Love your new jacket!
    XOXO Anne

    movieanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome jacket but I hope that winter won´t come so soon :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jacket!! I'm also looking for a jacket like this one!!!
    Good buy!!! :-)

    Take a look at my blog and let me know what you think! That would mean a lot!! Hope you like it and want to follow!
    www.fashionaddict09.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this parka! so cute! Its always great to have a top jacket like this

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this coat!so excited for the cold weather now ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. parka is so beautiful! Love the colour and shape!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. your blog is informative and stylish - I didn't even notice how I clicked on follow button. New follower here

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty parka! you're going to be able to rock the burberry looks with that (with a little bow belt)!!

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey your blog is really nice with great posts!!! i really like it !!!! maybe we follow each other? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete