TODAY'S ORDER


Today's order on Nelly are these two items. Nelly gave me 10 euro giftcard and I like duh; I spend the whole damn 10 euro. Both items are from sale. I wanted the screwed ring for so long and now I will finally have it in a couple days. A black basic dress was always on my wishlist it just never came to it. This dress has a lower back so that gives more sex appeal, whoop whoop. I can't wait when I will receive at home. I only paid 1.90 euro. The ring was 2,95 and the dress 8,95 euro. Tthank god for the free sending thats why I love Nelly. 

VS♥



3 comments :

  1. Both the ring and the dress are simple plus the ring is very ecletic

    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that screw ring looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous! :)

    x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

    ReplyDelete