HI NOVEMBER.



Hi November, previous year I started blogging exactly this month. I had no job, I quit school and I was bored. So I decided to start a blog I had nothing to do anyway. Almost a year later now I'm so happy that I blog it is so relaxing, I love doing it, I forget the stress and sad world around me. It's nice to express yourself, be yourself without anyone judging me. Today I decided to challenge myself to post this month every single day. People always use the excuse that they don't have time, but in reality you can always make time for your priorities. In this case I will not use the excuse that I don't have time to blog. The challenge starts now!

1 comment :

  1. aww that's amazing what blogging's done for you :D

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete