ORS HAIR MAYONNAISE.



I bought this product about a month ago; today I tried it for the first time. I'm extremely pleased with the result my hair feels so soft and thicker. I decided to buy this product, because I heard many good stories about using mayonnaise as conditioner. My hair isn't damaged, but I always buy products for damaged hair, they always has extra of moisturize or protein et cetera in the products.

 So, before I washed my hair I applied the conditioner in my hair. I parted my hair in four sections, applied the conditioner with some argan oil to each section and comb through. I do that to ensure I covered all my hair, and then I gave myself a scalp massage. After application, I used a shower cap and left the conditioner for 2.5 hours in my hair without heat. The instructions is described to leave the conditioner for 15-20 minutes, but I never do what in the instructions stands I'm too stubborn.

I recommended organic root stimulator hair mayonnaise to everyone also for the people that doesn't have African hair; I will continue to use this product.


VS♥

5 comments :

  1. I really need to get some products to make my hair softer, and perhaps this is what I need.. will have to keep an eye out, I had never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really??wow I I'll try it, I hope to have the same result as you!!!great post!

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayonnaise?! Hair?!
    Guess it's nice product since it works for you..

    > milna89.blogspot.com <

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, mayonnaise has protein and proteins is good for your hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouh look pretty great ! will try ;)

    https://www.fashionaroundlife.blogspot.com

    xoxo Ludivine

    ReplyDelete