TODAY'S ORDER.



I can't imagine that this set of three with two full packages, is for almost no money, Blokker offers this set of three for 5 euro. I was actually looking for a revolving punch plier now I will get two extra press button pliers. I'm happy that I crossed by Blokker I didn't even knew that they selling stuff like this. I hate the red handles, but for 5 euro I have actually no reason to complain.  I still can't believe it maybe they are really small I will know it after two days.


VS♥


TUMBLR|INSTAGRAM|FASHIOLISTA|BLOGLOVIN

4 comments :

  1. Man I totally need something like this to make holes in my belts (am always finding waist belts are too big??) - this sounds like such a bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this now! I usually use scissors to cut holes in my belts which looks awful!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know! That why I ordered this to make better holes its very handy =)

      Delete