DETAILS OF TODAY.



OMG, it is freezing outside I thought I was dying while cycling. The sky was blue and the sun was shining seems like a good cycly weather, but the sun has disguided me. I was glad that my mom was home I had instant pain and couldn't move my fingers because of the freaking cold, it was impossible for me to open the damn door. She had to strip me from head to toe, no just kidding, but she helped me with my shoes and coat. Besides the freezing weather I was banging this statement necklace today from Jetset Chic.

7 comments :

  1. Wow, this sounds too extreme! Hope you are well - I guess you are since you've managed to type this. :)
    The necklace is absolutely beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I wish summer was here already. I am so fed up with winter! :D

    WIN A DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH!

    ReplyDelete