INSTAGRAM.



We are a week further now and the weather is still like shit. Yesterday me and my friend went to the movies we have seen furious 6. That movie drives me crazy for more than 10 years when will this movie end? They putting to many hot guys in one movie, I can't stand it anymore. I have so much love for Paul Walker and Jason Statham, so part 7 here I come! I'm also going to Sensation White, this will be my first time. Do you have any ideas what I need to wear? Yes! I'm working on my tutu project.

4 comments :

  1. De short vind ik super gaaf.
    New blogpost: outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those watermelon shorts are super cute! x

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to go to the movies for fast and furious !!
    I like your blog, maybe we could follow each other on GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the really nice comment on my blog!
    I would love to follow you vice versa. I think your blog is great.

    OMG sensation white will be amazing! Have fun!

    xx http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete