GOLD VS. SILVER



Gold and silver are the most opposite colour from each other. This beautiful oversized necklace is from Topshop in gold and silver as you can see. To be honest I'm more a silver person I think silver jewellery looks better on me than gold. Sometimes I do attempt to choose for gold, but somehow I often ending up with silver, because taking the risk is too huge for me. In this situation I will probably go for silver again. Are you a ''silver-'' or a ''gold'' person? Which one should I take according to you. Gold or Silver?

10 comments :

  1. I am definitely a "silver" person, but in this case - I think that the golden necklace looks better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks more 'rock & edgy' in silver but somehow I like the gold too .. then again, I would go for the silver one ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god these two necklaces are beyond than perfect! I am so in love with both of them, Even though I prefer gold one xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both but I prefer the gold one, it kinda looks like something a greek goddess would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im such a gold person but in this case i think i would take the silver.


    www.beebaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them both xx

    http://twogirlsandareddoor.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! following you now:) i love the silver one!
    personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh leukkk!!! ik zou allebei doen;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a silver person but I think the gold one would suit you more :)
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete