NEW LOOK BUYS.



It was soooo warm yesterday and I enjoyed it - I spend the whole day outside and did some shopping. All three items are from New Look. I bought both tops on sale, it is pretty right? Loving the details of the white top unfortunately it is a size 10, but it was the last one so I decided to take it. Also the top was completely full with foundation and red lipstick! Thankfully it came all off after a wash. The statement necklace was hanging between all the necklaces, but it definitely caught my eye, ''LOVE IT''. Then I thought I have seen this necklace before - yeah, I got it - it looks like the necklace fromTopshop. When I got home I knew it for sure I did some research and they are identical. In my next post I will go further on this.


11 comments :

  1. woww I love the tops and the necklace! just perfect!

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing blog! Love it! Those tops are so gorgeous.

    I'm following you now!
    --
    I hope to see you in my blog sometimes! Thanks! :)
    http://foirfeacht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the top!


    christian | my blog :
    www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love the tops a lot! you always got such amazing items!! love the post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white top is so beautiful and the necklace is such an amazing piece!! =)
    Kisses
    Ylenia

    new post on

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!
    The crop tops are so cool :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the exact same white crop top! but I haven't gotten around to wearing it :( would love to see how you would pull it off xx

    ReplyDelete