DIY FALABELLA BAG.



While waiting to wash my hair mask out I came across this great DIY video. This DIY is perfect for a boring Sunday, haha. In the video the girl explains the steps very well how to make the Stella McCartney Falabella bag in other words ''chain bag'' but anyways if you planning to make this bag I have two more tips. 1. Use interfacing in order to make it firmer. 2. First pin the sides on the main piece before attaching the chain. In this way you sew the chain on the sides and the main piece together at the same time. So you don't do double work as in the video. 

5 comments :

  1. oh that's evelina! i love her videos!
    lol :) your blog is really cool!
    i followed you i hope you'll follow me back!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely video and I really like your blog!

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete