LOVE. WANT. NEED.



one - two - three - four - five - six - seven - eight -nine

Since yesterday I'm officially addicted to Sheinside again! They have so many pieces to offer I can spend hours on their stupid site, okay, I mean amazing site - it sounds like this girl doesn't have a life. Well, I dont! No, just kidding but anyway here are the pieces I have an eye on! All the pieces they have is so perfect and affordable! I know right?! Thats the best part of it. I actually purchased the sixth one yesterday but I just want to share that stunning piece as well.

11 comments :

  1. I got my eye on nr. three and four. m m mm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!!!
    http://alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love it all. Maybe I can live without the zebra one but yes to the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing blog dear i am your new follower please follow me back :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so pretty!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantan la mayoría de prendas que as puesto ☺

    http://llenadetrapillos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love te number 4 !
    nice selection dear

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh god, too amazing. i LOVE #2 and #4 from top to bottom, left to right... beautiful picks!!

    xoxo hobovogue ღ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I second you girl. I can easily spend hours and hours going through the site. I was checking sheinside yesterday and they just hook you. Don't know when to stop, especially now that is winter and Christmas is approaching, doesn't help the wallet at all and these sites are doing everything they can to make us spend extra

    Naaj Ronas Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the zebra print coat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I literally need everything you just posted in my life!!! Great picks babe!

    Big kiss!!

    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete