DIY MAKEOVER: STAGE ONE.



A while ago I bought a beautiful dress online, well thats what I thought. It was finally arrived I opened the package, grab the dress for a better look. First thoughts came through my mind: what the fuck is this?! The dress was so poorly made, it didn't look as beautiful as in the damn picture what I've seen online - stupid motherf......! Transform the dress into this top yesterday and love how it instantly looks better than before. Next step are the sleeves - stay tuned.

10 comments :

  1. Awwh that's such a shame. Shopping online is all fun and games until something crap like this comes along! :-( I'm looking foward to seeing how you transformed it!

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it looks right now, I do that DIY stuff on my peaces all the time!
    Thank you for a lovely comment girl!!! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I know this problem! It always looks better in the pictures -.-

    TheVogueWord
    TheVogueWord

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I always cut jeans and sweatshirts
    zozo | atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done it so awesome! Love it!

    http://www.blonde-tales.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool DIY sweater, you look fabulous !
    I would like to invite you to please participate in my International Giveaway from Sammy Dress

    International Giveaway from Sammy Dress

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when I am ordering something online and the item I receive is nothing like the picture! I love how you transformed the dress into a top, it looks great! Can't wait to see what's next.
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice top !
    Thank you for comment and visit on my blog :-)

    Kisses:-*

    Magda

    http://misskitin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete