GROW 1 INCH OF HAIR IN 7 DAYS.



The stimulation hair growth method turn your head upside down for seven days, with a scalp massage using any oil. Ok this mind sounds crazy and amazing at the same time, ''grow an inch in a week'' is that even possible?! I'm still very suspicious about it, but hé it's worth a try, if you don't try, you will never know. After seeing this method on Youtube two days ago in my suggestions, I'm down for this challenge. I don't know when I'm going to try this method, but probably begin 2014. I'm going to use the coconut oil, cause it moisture and thicken the hair. If it works, no more extensions right?! 

What do you think of this ''grow 1 inch of hair in 7 days'' method ? Do you think it will work?

How to
1. Measure hair with measure tape
2. Massage scalp for four minutes with warm oil
3. Invert head for four minutes
4. Repeat this for seven days
5. Measure hair again

NB
Do not invert your head for more than four minutes.

9 comments :

  1. super useful post!
    New post on my blog…let me know what u think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    ♥ I follow you now!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klinkt goed, ik ga het ook proberen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow dat wist ik niet, grappig dat dat kan zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. useful post! I try it :)
    I follow you. If u want follow me back :)

    All the best, Gosia
    http://gosiabaszak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really interesting, I've been trying to grow my hair for so long but it seems like nothing actually works! I will be definitely giving this a try and hope that it will actually work! Thanks for sharing.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea...am on it now...today is my 6th day. Can't wait for tommorow...excited much

    Inspireomsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete