PHOTO FRAME QUOTE



On Tumblr you find many inspirational things, but the most that stood me by were the photo frames with quotes. That's what I love about Tumblr; you find the most beautiful things you never thought about it. The photo frames are definitely one of my favorite decorations in my house. If you enter my living room you will notice the photo frames right away. All three texts relate to me, and sometimes I stare at it for a long time, haha. So, that is the peacefully corner.

you can still join the Dressale giveaway, click here to enter.

3 comments :

  1. Nice! Really cute!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes :)
    http://dream-berry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat zijn dat mooie quote's!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete