Cutting time

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 •

Cutting my moms denim jacket. She will kill me if she find out. The soccerclub of my city gonna win today, so she will be less angry, well, I hope, haha. I will hide it for her, at least for a week.


VS♥
( Picture taken with Instagram. Posted with Blogger app. )

15 comments

  1. I love your blog! I hoep you'll visit mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! I hope she doesn't get mad!

    http://annasui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha hopefully she likes it more now! I like your blog´s style sweety! Would you like to be fashion friends? Have a look to my blog and if you like it we could follow each other! Kisses & Hugs from Spain

    Today I show you a NAVY CHIC outfit. Hope you like it¡¡

    http://secretsofthesand.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll share how it turns out :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blog!
    Come to see mine..

    Http:pinksugar984.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post
    Loving your blog more than ever!
    You're such an inspiration :)
    Follow each other on GFC?

    Kendra
    StolenInspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AJAAAAX! Woehoee, haha.

    x http://www.apetitedoll.weblog.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun,can't wait to see the result;)
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. y que has hecho con ella???? quiero ver el resultado jejeje

    www.infinitawishlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. -i would Love to see how it turned out, & i Love your blog!



    With Love, Elle.
    http://thecosmicwildflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww she should appreciate your creativity. Love DIY projects xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow the blog to leave a comment! (This is to prevent spam comments )

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Instagram